This premium offering in Waterloo represents the largest individual parcel in the ARIA building at 5 Potter Street, Waterloo. Fully leased, amidst a retail plaza with no vacancy, this property provides capital growth potential and secure income.
Light filled, central and surrounded by a busy commercial and retail precinct, this property represents a high quality yield based investment with significant upside.
- 318sqm* plus a 17sqm* storage cage and reserved car space (348sqm* on title)
- Gross Annual Rent of $158,654.00 + GST
- High growth residential and commercial precinct
- Fully leased premises split into two quality retail tenants
- Sold as a going concern
Waterloo is a suburb that is transforming as part of the largest urban renewal in the history of NSW.
It is located 3km from the CBD and bordering Surry Hills to the North, Moore Park to the east, Green Square
and Zetland to the south and Redfern to the West.
More than 40,000 new residences are being built in the local area, more than $25 Billion in infrastructure and construction, a new Metro station, the Green Square centre and many residential developments are in progress.
* all measurements are approximate