Award winning property company, Pindan, in conjunction with Winim Developments unveils their newest boutique mixed use development capturing immaculate architecture and HIGH EXPOSURE from its ideal location at 319-321 Pacific Highway, North Sydney. East Lane caters for a range of permissible uses including medical, consulting, café, restaurant, showroom and more. With only 2 large tenancies remaining plus the added scope to further divide the space, East Lane promotes a convenient and intelligent option for both owner occupiers and investors.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Construction underway with completion due October 2017
- Prominent exposure to Pacific Highway across 2 street frontages
- Directly opposite North Sydney's Mater Hospital
- Secure underground car spaces with public parking options across the road
- Exclusive use alfresco seating area
- Access to grease trap and kitchen exhaust
- Tenancy splits available
- Large signage opportunities with high exposure to Pacific Highway
- Close proximity to Crows Nest, North Sydney and Sydney CBD
- A striking, architecturally designed building
- Surrounded by four other residential and commercial developments in the ?Eden Lane? area
319-321 Pacific Highway, North Sydney is strategically positioned in the Lower North Shore's medical precinct, with the Mater Hospital directly across the road, North Shore Cosmetic next door and other surrounding medical amenities within the immediate area. With the convenience of a public parking station located on the adjacent side of the Pacific Highway, complimented by the site's proximity to Crows Nest and the newly approved metro station, East Lane is an ideal option for medically affiliated businesses and their patients.
Encompassing three street frontages and LARGE signage potential, 319-321 Pacific Highway provides optimal business opportunities for those wanting to take advantage of its unparalleled design suitable for all occupants. Easily accessible to bus routes, train stations, Crows Nest's retail hub and North Sydney CBD, East Lane epitomizes intimacy with a secluded atmosphere from its overly facilitating location.
Plans, imagery and building details available by enquiry.