This rare land development is looking to purpose build in a prime industrial site (STCA).
Located on the northern side of Rose Street, very close to the intersection of Blaxland Road, Campbelltown. Be amongst the Bulky Goods precinct and only minutes to the M5 and M7 Motorway orbital network.
Campbelltown offers significant growth and infrastructure improvements occurring in the Macarthur Region.
- Large 10,799 sqm (approx.) site that is level and fully fenced.
- Zoned B5 (Business Development), this parcel can be utilised for development of bulky goods for mix of business and warehouse uses, and bulky goods premises that require a large floor area.
- Offers secure yard with dual access points and excellent drive around truck maneuverability.
- Small workshop sheds and office.
- Currently lease 3 years lease executed on January 2017.
- Lease income of $85,800 pa gross.
- Attached with a demolition clause with three (3) months' notice needed to terminate existing lease schedule.
This large land parcel is set amongst already established major key businesses, the property offers an opportunity not to
be missed. Contact Brendan Nguyen for site plans and further details, or to organise a site inspection.