Savills is delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this prime, corner city fringe office / warehouse suitable for owner occupiers and developers alike located in Clifton Hill. Positioned on the cusp of the Melbourne CBD and in one of the most tightly held inner suburbs, this property represents a rare opportunity to gain a foothold in a high growth area surrounded by an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity.
The key attributes of the property include:
- High profile corner land area of 809sq m*
- Office / Warehouse building of 650sq m* with rear access
- Triple Street frontage with over 60 metres* of exposure to both Alexandra Parade and Wellington Street
- General Residential Zone 4
- Ideal development (STCA) or owner occupier opportunity in tightly held market
- Fantastic location just on the edge of the CBD
- Close proximity to an abundance of premium lifestyle and retail amenity in neighbouring Collingwood and Fitzroy
- Vacant Possession
The opportunity to secure a significant office / warehouse on the edge of the CBD is sure to be highly sought after.
This property is open for inspection on:
29 August 10.00am-10.30am Tuesday 5 September 10.00am-10.30am 406-412 Wellington Street, Clifton Hill is For Sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 13 September at 12 noon on-site Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655 Nick Peden - 0402 011 266 Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702 Mark Stafford - 0404 401 053