Built over 2 levels this accommodation complex, complete with beds, blankets and furniture, has a wide range of uses.
· 46 a/c rooms, 6 showers and toilets
· 3 kitchens with ample storage and food prep areas
· 2 dining areas and 2 Recreational Rooms
· Built on 1604m2 with 2 titles
· Multiple secure entries and exit options
· Abundance of parking in adjoining Boddington Street
Auction 27th November
Previously used to house Queensland Rail workers since the 1970's this property has an abundance of potential uses. Fancy running your own budget accommodation or backpackers? Part of a community group of Charity that wants to establish a shelter or drop-in centre? A local company wanting to house your workers?
A rare opportunity to make this unique, well-situated property your own. Inspect today.
This property is being sold at auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.