Savills is delighted to offer for sale this iconic, corner development site situated in a premium bayside location. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime corner development site within the famous and eclectic bayside suburb of St Kilda, with a recently approved permit for a striking mixed-use development.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- High profile corner site of 911sq m*
- Three street frontages providing outstanding natural light to completed project
- Newly approved permit for a premium mixed-use project comprising 37 apartments + retail
- High quality apartment design with average apartment size of 74sq m*
- A superb bayside position within walking distance of every conceivable lifestyle amenity including Carlisle Street retail strip Acland Street, St Kilda Botanical Gardens and Albert Park Lake
- Tram and bus routes are directly opposite the property, with Balaclava Train Station just minutes away
- Close to both St Kilda and Elwood beaches
- A spectacular, corner bayside landholding with an approved permit for a landmark, mixed-use project of superior quality!
opportunity to secure such a high profile corner development site in one of Melbourne’s most popular bayside suburbs is incredibly rare, especially when you consider the proximity to quality retail amenity, public transport, the size of the site, the many successful surrounding developments and planning approval for a spectacular mixed use development. 1 Brighton Road, St Kilda is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25 October at 2pm. For further information, please contact: Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888 Nick Peden - 0402 011 266 Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702