Lot 1 Main North Road, Clare offers a rare opportunity to develop the last significant piece of dirt along the main strip of the Clare Township.
Located in the Clare Valley, one of South Australia's most popular wine regions and tourist destinations, the 7,419sqm site is offered with a 15 + 10 +10 year lease commitment of the stage one portion of the site to a 33 room motel complex to be operated by the highly successful Clare Country Club and provides concept plans for a stage two retail centre on the remainder of the site.
Zoned District Town Centre, and with Development Approvals in place, the former home to the Clare Lawn Tennis Club is ready for its next life to begin.
Having huge frontages to Main North Road (74.86m*) and Farrell Flat Road (86.77m*) the property features are.
* Only major development site left in the Clare township
* Approvals in place for a 33 room motel
* 15 year Lease Option to Clare Country Club*
* Opportunity for further retail / mixed use / aged care development (stcc)
* Offered with flexibility of Stage 1 lease commitment or vacant possession
* Zoned District Town Centre
* Site of 7,419 sqm*
* Heart of the Clare Valley
The property is offered for sale with the above commitments in place but also retains the flexibility for the property to be sold with vacant possession allowing a potential buyer to explore and reinvent the end use of the site.
Expression of Interest Close Thursday 7th December 2017 at 4pm.
For further details please contact Lyndon Cocks 0438 849 650 or David Buenfeld 0416 045 675
* areas approx. and conditions apply