Savills is delighted to offer for sale 127-129 Kavanagh Street and 63-83 Kings Way, Southbank.
This property represents a rare and significant opportunity to acquire a major Melbourne development site with an approved permit for two landmark mixed-use towers within Melbourne’s most highly sought after lifestyle location.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A substantial, corner landholding of 3,040sq m*
- An approved permit in place for a landmark mixed-use project comprising 780 apartments plus retail
- Capital City Zone
- A first class location within the premium Crown Casino precinct, close to the CBD and popular South Melbourne shopping precinct
- Potential for expansive, uninterrupted views to the south towards Port Phillip Bay and Albert Park Lake
- Situated in Melbourne’s most successful high-rise precinct, adjacent to the hugely successful ‘Marco’ project (a sell-out success)
- Just 300m* from Melbourne’s globally renowned Crown Casino precinct, offering an abundance of retail, lifestyle and entertainment options
- Strong ongoing confidence in the precinct, with the recent launch of nearby $1.5bn ‘Melbourne
Square’ project, which will include extensive retail and lifestyle amenity - An outstanding opportunity to redefine Melbourne’s constantly evolving skyline and capitalise on unprecedented Melbourne population growth! Permit approved sites within Melbourne and Southbank have never been more valuable, especially given the further restrictions on development height and density within the precinct. This prime development site represents one of the last major permit approved development opportunities within the prized Crown Casino precinct in Southbank. Accordingly, we encourage your serious consideration of this premium opportunity. 127-129 Kavanagh Street & 63-83 Kings Way, Southbank is for Immediate Private Sale. For further information, please contact: Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888 Nick Peden - 0402 011 266 Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702