Savills is delighted to offer for sale this high quality development site situated in a highly sought after position close to the bustling High Street Retail Strip. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime development site with an approved permit for a striking 5 level mixed-use development. The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- Large site of 1,243sq m*
- Approved permit in place for a high quality, 'DKO Architects' designed project comprising 42 apartments + retail over 5 levels
- Ideally weighted apartment mix with majority spacious 2-bedroom apartments
- Superb location in a quiet residential street, with potential for stunning CBD views from the upper levels of the project
- Close proximity to various parks and reserves, including Newman Reserve (100m*) and Ray Bramham Gardens (300m*)
- Easy access to both Thornbury and Bell Train Stations, and serviced by numerous tram routes along St Georges Road/High Street
- Surrounded by an abundance of retail amenity including High Street retail, Woolworths Preston South, Preston Market, Northcote Plaza Shopping Centre and more
- Following significant recent growth in Brunswick, Northcote and Thornbury - Preston in Now considered to be the new apartment hot spot in Melbourne's North
The opportunity to secure such a prime development site in one of Melbourne's growth suburbs and key retail locations is incredibly rare, especially when you consider the proximity to quality retail amenity, public transport, size of the site, successful surrounding developments and planning approval for a spectacular mixed use development.
62 Oakover Road, Preston is for sale via Public Auction on Friday 8 September at 12 noon on-site.
For further information, please contact:
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888