Savills is delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire a prime city fringe property suitable for developers, investors and owner occupiers alike, located at 124 Gold Street, Clifton Hill. Ideally located within one of Melbourne's most tightly held inner northern suburbs, this property present a very unique opportunity!
The key attributes of 124 Gold Street, Clifton Hill include:
- A high quality landholding of 363sq m*
- Improvements comprise a 4-bedroom residential dwelling in good condition
- Prominent frontage to Gold Street with rear access from Copper Lane
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone 1
- Suits owner-occupiers, investors or developers (STCA)
This high profile site of 363sq m* is improved by a residential dwelling in good condition comprising 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 off street carpark space.. The opportunity to secure prime city fringe landholdings is extremely rare, as such we strongly recommend this site to developers, investors and owner-occupiers alike.
The property is For Sale by Public Auction - Commencing from 1:30pm on Wednesday 23 August 2017
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Mark Stafford - 0404 401 053