We have all heard the sayings, “Land, its all about the land” not to mention the almost worn out, “Location, Location, Location”. These time old real estate sayings became part of our vocabulary because of opportunities such as 9 Townson Road, Marsden Park.
As agents for the vendors we proudly offer this high profile property to the market for sale.
- Site area of over 24,000sqm in total and a B5 (Business Development) zoned portion of approx. 7,880sqm
- Ability for purchaser to consider acquiring the B5 zoned portion of the site on its own (subject to council approval subdivision at purchasers cost)
- Major intersection location at the traffic light controlled intersection of Hollinsworth Road, Richmond Road and Townson Road, Marsden Park; Gateway entry point to rapidly emerging Sydney Business Park,
- Positioned opposite Bunnings and diagonally opposite IKEA Marsden Park,
- Surrounded by business development as well as internationally and nationally recognized brands such as Lindt, McDonalds, Bunnings, Shell, BP, 7eleven, IKEA, Costco, Medline, Dulux and others
- Multiple zoning including B5 – Business Development,
- Over 78 metres of high
profile frontage to busy Richmond Road For a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive sales agents. Knight Frank: James Reeves 0404 039 884 Creek Property: Chris Brophy 0407 600 258