This premium, blue-chip retail investment is offered to the market for sale via Public Auction and is prominently positioned in the heart of the thriving Rosalie / Paddington retail precinct, a popular destination for local residents and the greater Brisbane region alike.
Key selling features include:
- Prominent blue-chip retail investment
- Established long term national tenants – Cold Rock and Burrito Bar
- 10 and 5 year lease terms
- Ideally positioned in bustling retail and entertainment precinct, Rosalie Village, less than 2kms from Suncorp Stadium and opposite Gregory Park and Milton Road State School
- Close proximity to regular public transport routes and two-hour free street parking
- High exposure to vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Site Area 511m²*
- Net Lettable Area 223m²*
- Net income $200,493*
- 4km to Brisbane CBD
11 Nash Street, Paddington is offered for sale via Public Auction at 11am, Thursday 15 November 2017 at Level 30, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane. For further information, contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.