68-70 Kinross Road, Thornlands represents an outstanding development opportunity. The property is in a prominent bayside location and has the following key characteristics:
- Substantial 7.335ha total land area;
- Potential for a range of re-development outcomes including townhouse, aged care / retirement and residential subdivision (STCA);
- Upside from new draft planning scheme (expected to be gazetted in 2017);
- Elevated position with quiet, leafy surrounds;
- Strong surrounding catchment including high quality new communities undertaken in the immediate vicinity;
- Situated within 23km (radial approx.) of the Brisbane CBD and within 10 minutes drive of the Cleveland CBD and train station;
- Existing improvements include a substantial home (plus outbuildings) set in a bushland setting with potential to be retained;
- Within a short drive to extensive shopping, dining and lifestyle amenity including the soon to be developed ‘Paradise Garden’ neighbourhood shopping centre.
For further information, please contact the exclusive agents on the details provided.