CBRE is proud to present the sale of 47 Newcastle Street an exciting new opportunity for investment.
Key Investment highlights include:
- Highly exposed retail site of 3, l 02sqm*
- 2,640sqm* freestanding building over two levels leased to strong performing national tenants
- Tightly held location in premier retail precinct diagonally opposite Canberra Outlet Centre
- Prominent main road frontage with 66* carparks
- Highly secure long term leases with attractive fixed annual increases
- Fully leased net income of $451,022*
47 Newcastle Street comprises a very versatile freestanding building measuring a total of 2,640sqm* over two levels on a 3,102sqm* site. The site boasts approximately 66 on-site car parks and benefits from two roller doors servicing both the ground and upper floors. The building is fully tenanted housed by BCF and Anytime Fitness (net income of $451,002*) with secure leases and options to extend.
The building is located on Newcastle Street which is the main arterial thoroughfare of Fyshwick connecting the two access points into the precinct; Monaro Highway and Canberra Avenue.
The building has undergone a number of improvements over the past 2½ years including electrical upgrades (including all new lighting in the gym), asbestos removal, repainting of the entire building, new tenant’s signage, re-marking of the parking lines and replacement of fire doors.
The property is being offered by way of a Public Expressions of Interest campaign closing at, Thursday 5th October 2017.
To obtain further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact CBRE the exclusive sales and marketing agents.