Fitzroys is pleased to present the Wallan East Land Parcel, a collection of 7 titles being offered together For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 23rd August at 3pm.
This outstanding land development opportunity is positioned within the endorsed Wallan Structure Plan (Mitchell Shire Council) and also forms part of the Wallan East PSP (VPA).
This major offering of 84.2ha (approx) is ideally located adjacent to an established township and with direct access to Wallan Train Station and the Hume Freeway.
Key features include:
- Rare land opportunity of 84.2ha (approx.)
- Located 45 kms approx. from Melbourne's CBD
- Within Victoria's Urban Growth Boundary
- Situated within the Wallan East Precinct Structure Plan
- Direct access to the CBD via Wallan Train Station
- Direct proximity to Hume Freeway.
- Major infrastructure present (Infrastructure Availability Report is available upon request)
Potential to yield in excess of 800 residential lots (STPA).
Located close to master planned estates by Frasers, Universal Corporation and Verve Projects.
Mitchell Shire Council expects the area to double in population by 2036 (ABS).
Rarely does a parcel of this size, in this location, come on to the market. For additional information, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Fitzroys.