Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent beachside development site at 33 Jacksons Road, Mount Eliza. This site represents an incredible opportunity to acquire an enormous, waterfront landholding with an abundance of amenity in one of Melbourne's premium locations. The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- A magnificent waterfront landholding of 34,117sq m*
- Over 200m* of stunning water frontage with direct beach access
- Spectacular, panoramic water views are enjoyed from the site
- Flexible General Residential Zone 1
- A superb bayside position, with extensive retail amenity within Mount Eliza and also neighbouring Mt Martha, Mornington and Frankston.
- Multiple development outcomes, including residential, aged care, hotel, education, medical and more (STCA)
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a landholding of this size and calibre on Melbourne's spectacular Mornington Peninsula
The opportunity to secure such a prime, waterfront landholding in one of Melbourne's premium bayside locations is incredibly rare, especially when you consider the location, size of the site and development opportunities.
Tender Now Closed.
For further information, please contact:
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655