CBRE and Knight Frank have the exclusive privilege of offering a 100% freehold interest in Mater Women’s and Children’s Hospital, 12-14 Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Townsville for sale. The asset represents a rare opportunity to acquire a core hospital asset in a fast-growing regional city.
CBRE and Knight Frank summarise the key features of the opportunity as follows:
- 34-bed private hospital which has been operated by Mater Health Services North Queensland since 2007
- 100% occupied providing a net passing income of $1,755,795 p.a.
- 87% of tenants (by area) under net leases
- 8.15 year WALE underpinned by Mater Health Services, ICON, and Queensland X-Ray
- 1.424 hectare site providing scope for expansion or redevelopment
- Population catchment expected to grow by 45% by 2036
Parties interested in purchasing Mater Women’s and Children’s Hospital, 12-14 Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Townsville are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (“EOI”) by 4 p.m., Thursday, 19 October, 2017. For more information, please contact the exclusive marketing agents.