Colliers International, on behalf of Endeavour Foundation, are pleased to present the national headquarters of Endeavour Foundation for sale on a lease back arrangement. Endeavour Foundation is an independent national organisation with over 2,400 staff members dedicated to making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. The property at 33 Corporate Drive in Cannon Hill is improved with a single story 'A' grade office with 199 at-grade covered car bays for a parking ratio of 1:21 msqr. With a total net lettable area of 4,195msqr. the improvements are situated on a commanding 8,068msqr land parcel, which is a site cover of 55% and provides the potential for future redevelopment/expansion subject to approval.
The specific features of the properties are summarised as follows:
- Whole of property lease back
- New 5 year lease with 5 year option
- Lease covenant from Endeavour Foundation
- Net lease structure with outgoings paid by the tenant
- Net income set at $1,612,200* per annum ($337/NLA msqr*)
- 4,195msqr* net lettable area
- 8,068msqr* land area
- 2.5 Star NABERS rating
- Scope for expansion planned into the building
- High car parking ratio (199 cars for 1:21msqr)
- Southgate Corporate Park offers high level of staff amenity and public transport options
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 4pm (AEST) Wednesday 12 July 2017.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.