Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire iconic example of Brutalist Architecture, 56 Chandler Street, Belconnen with the following key attributes;
- Exceptional tenant covenant with building leased as headquarters of Australian Government agency.
- Passing Net income $1,917,000* with fixed annual rental reviews.
- 100% occupied with 5.83 year WALE by Income as at 1 March 2017.
- Located in one of Canberra’s fastest growing town centres which is benefitting from a recently endorsed Masterplan.
- In close proximity to Westfield Belconnen, Belconnen Bus Interchange and numerous Government offices.
- Surrounded by exceptional amenity including the Emu Bank, Lathlain Street dining precinct, Lake Ginninderra, University of Canberra and Canberra International Sports and Aquatic Centre.
- Flexibility of use providing potential for further value upside in the future.
To request for more information or legal documents please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents.