• Located in the prime trading section of iconic Smith Street - Melbourne’s most sought after lifestyle and hospitality precinct
• Immaculate, fully refurbished three storey building of 285sqm approx.
• Land area: 184sqm approx with street frontage of 6.1 metres approx
• Includes onsite parking with rear access from Little Oxford Street
• Leased to two tenants including renowned chef and restaurateur Shane Delia's ‘Biggie Smalls’ eatery
• Combined rental: $125,840 per annum plus outgoings and GST
• Unrivalled location surrounded by Melbourne’s best food and beverage venues along with National retailers including Coles, Woolworths and all major trading banks
Ground Floor and Basement:
• Lease Term: 7 x 7 x 7 years
• Rental: $94,640 pa net
First Floor Office:
• Lease Term: 6 x 7 x 7 years
• Rental: $31,200 pa net
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne’s most tightly held precincts only 1km from the CBD.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION: THURSDAY 26th OCTOBER at 1pm on site