- Production area of 110m2 with 6m ceilings in main section - lined with cool room panel for temperature stability and ease of cleaning. Additional multipurpose space with potential to use as function room, plus office and bathroom with shower
- Newly completed coolroom with space for 200+ kegs
- Producer/wholesaler liquor license already granted for tenancy
- Brewery-specific drainage incorporated into floor, featuring large grain traps, runoff to pH balance tank and connected to trade waste - with water authority approvals
- Sealed and insulated milling room
- Loading bay with roller door access
- Plumbing to 40,000 litre rainwater tanks with additional high-flow mains access
- 310m2 retail with 8m height for main section. Completed and approved architect and interior design plans cover dining, bar, commercial kitchen, take-away retail and bathrooms
- Subsidiary on-premise restaurant liquor license already granted for tenancy
- Primary services installed and approved for commercial kitchen including trade and floor waste points
- Under slab access to pump beer between brewery and café, with potential to house additional fermenters within the café/restaurant space
- Direct access to additional beer garden area
A newly developed building designed specifically for a brewery and café is now available for lease. Already home to Kunara - the biggest organic marketplace in the country - the iconic site currently attracts more than 1,000 customers per day and includes parking for 170 cars.
The previous tenant is unable to proceed with the brewery café as planned, providing a fantastic opportunity for a new operator to capitalize on the significant work conducted to date and complete the fit out to their own requirements.
Two tenancies exist, a customized brewery production building and 310 m2 retail space for a café/bar restaurant. The tenancies are joined by an additional 160 m2 beer garden area plus a large balcony. Consideration may be given to a partnership of separate parties to operate the brewery and the café as independent entities.
Contact The Commercial Guys for further details or to book your inspection today!
*Unless otherwise stated, the price/property may be subject to GST and/or outgoings.