Mirvac and Elders Commercial are excited to offer bespoke retail tenancies available for lease soon in Hope Street, South Brisbane.
This unique opportunity offers 5 retail tenancies, across two buildings with sizes ranging from 29 sqm to 87 sqm (with the ability to join select tenancies) in one of Brisbane’s most desirable addresses.
Art House and Lucid form a singular, unified precinct, sure to become a popular social spot. Art House and Lucid are serviced by many public transport options (holding a 100% transit score from Walkscore.com) including buses, ferries and trains all located in close proximity as well as being a viable location to cycle and walk to.
List features include:
• Grease trap, exhaust and exclusive use areas available with select tenancies.
• Air conditioning unit and glazing to front of each tenancy included.
• Abundant natural light
• Ceiling heights range from approx. 3,500mm to 4,800mm depending on tenancy.
• Shared restroom facilities located on the ground floor
• Perfect for food and beverage, retail or service based offerings
Art House (ready mid-2017):
Lot 1011: 29 sqm
Lot 1012: 83 sqm
Art House Total: 112 sqm
Lucid (ready mid-to-late-2018):
Lot 2001: 57 sqm
Lot 2002: 87 sqm
Lot 2003: 31 sqm
Lucid Total: 175 sqm
For more information, please contact Robert Koster or Ben Hackett from Elders Commercial!