Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime, fully leased retail tenancy in a highly sought after position within the heart of Southbank's entertainment precinct. This flexible property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prominent retail investment with a new, long term lease to a highly secure government tenant.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- The whole ground level retail component of the hugely successful 317 apartment 'Guild' development
- Building Area: 1,080sq m* (divisible as 6 separate retail premises)
- New 5+5+5+5 year lease from 20 September 2016
- 100% leased to City of Melbourne (trading as Creative Victoria - a State and Local Government body)
- Current Net Rental: $168,105 per annum*
- New retail space offering significant depreciation benefits and a brand new, capital intensive tenant fit-out
- A highly strategic location for the tenant, surrounded by other arts/entertainment institutions including Victorian - College of the Arts, National Gallery Victoria, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Arts Centre, State Theatre, Melbourne Recital Centre and more
- A magnificent investment opportunity with the security of a brand new lease to a blue-chip tenant!
Ground, 152 Sturt Street, Southbank is For Sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 7 June at 12 noon on-site.
For further information, please contact:
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888