Modern light industrial/office building with great exposure
Located on one of Fyshwick's main roads with excellent street frontage 26 Ipswich Street is a recently completed mixed use development consisting of 18 commercial units across three buildings suitable for office, retail and light industrial use.
The buildings offer a variety of inclusions such as:
- Bi-fold doors to allow for access for deliveries
- Mezzanine space ranging in size
- Quality office space with excellent natural light
The spaces have double glazed windows throughout, 3.5m high ceilings and lift access.
The warm shell fitout will typically include the following:
- insulated perimeter walls
- painted plasterboard walls
- suspended grid ceilings with acoustic ceiling tiles
- T5 and Led lighting
- Energy efficient HVAC (heating and Cooling)
- Bathroom and kitchen amenities
- Commercial grade carpet tiles.
The building features include;
- Compliance with the BCA and the new mobility and disability code
- Base building complete - ready for fitout
- Opportunity to customize and integrate warm shell fitout
- 200+ carparks , surface and secure basement
- High profile street location, conveniently opposite a self storage facility
- High Ground floor clearance, 4 metres floor to floor
- Siphonic roof stormwater system
- 60,000 litre stormwater retention tanks for reuse in toilets and landscaping
- 150mm commercial grade aluminium window systems - ASIO T4 compliant
- 3 phase power - upgradable
- Viridian Double glazed windows and doors toughened eco glass both sides
- Natural light throughout all tenancies
- Insulated basements for ground floor tenancies
- Heavy loading concrete suspended slabs designed to take compactus and storage loads, (ground floor 10kpa, first floor 6kpa)
- 30 bicycle parks
- Excellent accessibility to public transport, bicycle and walking paths
If you require more information, please contact the listed agents.