Rare opportunity to acquire an exceptional 3,200 acres of prime agricultural land, approximately 3 hours of Sydney and only 15 minutes to the green high country of Oberon.
The property has now been subdivided with the option to buy 3,200 acres with two sets of yards and excellent building sites to build your own vision.
It is very hard to find a property of this size and quality in this region.
The long history of improved pastures, fertiliser application and seasonal fodder crops enable the property to maintain its core breeding herd and the option of adding trade stock.
Pastures include; chicory, cocksfoot, fescue, phalaris, ryegrass perennial, sub clover and white clover mix.
Key Property Attributes
• High livestock carrying capacity with above industry fertility rates
• Suitable for cattle, sheep, horses and seasonal fodder cropping
• High rainfall region (840 mm) evenly distributed through the year
• Long history of fertiliser, rotational cropping and weed control
• Efficient central laneway system and subdivided paddocks
• Excellent water infrastructure throughout including creeks and dams
scale commercial farm with registered subdivision options • The new roads and crossings provide all weather accessibility The property experiences occasional snow falls and is surrounded by Oberon’s famous trout filled streams. The property is beautifully positioned amongst historic gold bearing hills and the State Forest’s pine plantations. Whether you want to catch the natural beauty on camera, reel in a trout from the pure waters, pan for alluvial gold, go horse riding, 4WD or motorbike riding through the vast tracks in the nearby pine forests, this property has it all.