One of the last remaining large holdings 3hrs to Sydney
Richard Royle Director Colliers International has been appointed to offer Native Dog Station in the tightly held Oberon district, for sale via expressions of interest.
Native Dog Station is a superior quality rural asset. It combines a large scale agricultural enterprise, lifestyle property and high rainfall (840mm). It is conveniently located within 3 hours of Sydney and 15 minutes to the green high country of Oberon.
Native Dog Station combines resort style accommodation, high livestock carrying capacity and an evenly spread rainfall throughout the year. It is a highly productive and efficient property with above industry standard joining rates and efficient labour inputs.
The property is also acknowledged for its high fertility rates, consistently topping livestock markets and is commended by numerous downstream processors for delivering superior metrics.
The long history of improved pastures, fertiliser application and seasonal fodder crops enable the property to maintain its breeding herd and the option of adding trade stock. Pastures include; chicory, cocksfoot, fescue, phalaris, ryegrass perennial, sub clover and white clover mix.
No expense has been spared over the years with significant improvements including; covered cattle yards, management roads with grids, water infrastructure/dams, fencing upgrades with strategic laneway system and tree lined wind breaks.
Key Property Attributes
- Large scale commercial farm with registered subdivision options
- Equine facilities including stables and training equipment
- Extensive quality infrastructure, machinery and livestock sheds
- High rainfall region with rainfall evenly distributed through the year
- Suitable for cattle, sheep, horses and seasonal fodder cropping
- Executive residence with 5 bedrooms and adjoining en-suites
- 10-acre garden, indoor pool, tennis court and panoramic views
- Long history of fertiliser, rotational cropping and weed control
- Efficient central laneway system and subdivided paddocks
- Excellent water infrastructure throughout including creeks and dams
Native Dog Station experiences occasional snow falls and is surrounded by Oberon's famous trout filled streams. The property is beautifully positioned amongst historic gold bearing hills and the State Forest's pine plantations.
Whether you want to catch the natural beauty on camera, reel in a trout from the pure waters, pan for alluvial gold, go horse riding, 4WD or motorbike riding through the vast tracks in the nearby pine forests, Native Dog Station has it all.
A unique turn-key management option is available catering to institutional and interested parties.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to buy into on of Australia's premium rural holdings.