Positioned on the entire ground floor of the popular mixed use development East Central, this impressive and secure retail investment is positioned within one of Sydney's most tightly-held and in demand growth corridors, Surry Hills.
Benefiting from huge exposure to Elizabeth Street and passing trade, this retail space is offered with secure long term lease to Bondi Wholefoods.
The architecturally designed space offers exceptional alfresco dining area fit out and diverse potential for future multiple income streams.
517 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills has the following key features:
- Long lease to Bondi Wholefoods
- Diverse retail offering
- 400 msqr approx. with exceptional fit out, outdoor area and parking
- 10 year plus 10 year lease
- Net income of approximately $265,000 per annum
- Significant depreciation benefits
- Huge street frontage in a brand new retail development
- Walking distance to Sydney CBD
- 400 metres to Central Station and the new nearby light rail
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity with an established and diverse tenant, secure income and in one of Sydney's most desirable locations.
Bondi Wholefoods will be offered for sale by way of Public Auction on Thursday, 6 July 2017.
For further details please contact Miron Solomons and Matt Pontey of Colliers International.
10:30am, Thursday, 6 July 2017
Cooley Auction Room CBD
DEXUS Place, Level 5, One Margaret Street, Sydney