- Ross Creek Store has won the best pie award on the sunshine coast 2 years in a row.
- Has a 9-hole Putt Putt golf course.
- Free Rest Area with a small dam.
- Selling everything from Fuel, Hardware, Bait and Tackle, Ice, Wood, Groceries to Fish and Chips
Without a doubt this is an ultimate lifestyle business with residence being sold FREEHOLD. Well respected shop with a range of everything for the locals and tourist alike. It sits on 2.5 acres and is surrounded by Beans, Macadamias, Mangoes and a whole farming community. Situated roughly halfway between Gympie and Tin Can Bay/Rainbow beach/Fraser Island on Tin Can Bay Road.
- 1 acre set aside as a free rest area for all tourists which is full most nights.
- A 9-hole mini golf course, great for kids, birthday parties and the grown-ups. There is a playground with spring toys, tyre swing, basketball hoop, volley ball net and a small boat for kids to play on. It has 2 roofed picnic tables
- The shop has its own outside 7 x7m roofed eating area with its own swings, slides and boat for the youngsters.
The shop is fully air conditioned and has a 3mx2m walk in cold room/drink fridge, small dine in area. There is a fully equipped kitchen with an upright fridge/freezer, stainless steel work area with a deep sink. We have an LPG 2 basket deep fryer, a single basket electric deep fryer, a 600mm x 900 mm hot plate, Microwave / grill, chest freezer, a double bay pizza/pie electric oven and a 1800mm long pie making bench.
There is a small 3 bedroom house attached with a full length roofed area that holds a private car port, a 40 foot shipping container, a 2.5 x 2.5 walk in freezer, a 20 foot caravan for storage and a small solar heated above ground pool with decking on one half. There is a carport on the side of the house, 6X3, suitable for a boat, camper trailer or caravan. The house yard is fully fenced for dogs. There are also 60 free range chooks and chook house. Also grow Banana's, Pumpkins and passionfruit.
In the middle of the paddock there is a fully solar powered 1 bedroom log cabin with ensuite, kitchenette and a full length front veranda.
For those seeking a wonderful country lifestyle with house land and business, then look no further.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18073