The astute investor or owner-occupier would do well taking advantage of this stunning mixed-use development in a thriving area of Sydney’s Sutherland Shire.
Attracting the busy residential catchments of Kirrawee, Gymea, Gymea Bay and Gray’s Point, this brand new, architecturally-designed property is excellently-positioned to take advantage of foot traffic from the local high school, chemist and nearby doctors’ surgery.
Completely independent to the residential component of building, this beautiful commercial space has a DA for a café pending and is positioned adjacent to a public reserve. Other highlights include:
* Allocated parking for 5 vehicles plus neighbouring public car park
* Bus stop conveniently located at front of the building
* Disabled lift access
* 2 ambulant toilets and 1 handicap toilet
* Beautiful undercover merbau timber decking of approx 140m² with 4 sets of entry steps
* Bi-fold full length glass doors
* Can be subdivided into multiple shops/suites
* Grease trap installed
If you’re ready to expand your commercial property portfolio and take advantage of the mixed-use opportunities this stunning property offers, contact Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Open for Inspection:
1:00pm - 1:30pm Thursday's
29th June and 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th July, 2017