108 George Street, Hornsby is a rare opportunity to acquire a quality investment property with significant residential/mixed-use development upside in the core of the Hornsby CBD. Hornsby is the administrative and commercial CBD of the upper North Shore benefitting from extensive public transport infrastructure.
The property presents a compelling opportunity for an investor looking to acquire a secure income stream with strong revenue growth potential, all whilst having a logical alternative use for residential in the building's next life cycle.
The Key investment highlights of the property include:
- Blue chip covenants to Officeworks, Midas, Australian Unity and NSW State Government
- Fully leased income $1,763,090* pa
- WALE 1.90* Years as at July 2017
- NLA 4,118sq m*
- Modern building completed in 2008 with depreciation benefits
- Enormous residential upside
- Site area 2,265sq m* with three street frontages
- Close to public amenities, restaurants/cafes and transport infrastructure including
Westfield Hornsby (375 metres*)
and Hornsby train station (325 metres*)
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing Thursday, 1 June 2017 at 5pm (AEST)