The Savills Sales Team is delighted to offer this exceptional opportunity to acquire 417 Canterbury Road, a modern service station situated within Melbourne's highly sought after eastern suburbs.
BP Vermont occupies a prime position on Canterbury Road with additional access from Rooks Road, providing unparalleled exposure to an average of 44,000^ vehicles per day. This high quality facility is anchored by a long term lease to a premium tenant who operates over 45 service stations across Australia.
The key attributes of this incredible asset include:
- High profile, corner retail investment in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
- Modern, high quality facility
- Long term lease with options operating as BP (one of the world's largest oil/gas companies)
- Net Rental (As at Nov-17): $358,216 per annum* + GST
- Tenant pays all usual outgoings
- Fixed annual 3% rent increases
- Major corner landholding of 2,462sq m* (corner of busy Rooks Road)
- Significant future development potential (STCA)
- Unparalleled location on Canterbury Road, surrounded by major arterial networks
- Huge exposure with more than 44,000 cars^ passing daily
- Rare opportunity to acquire a modern service station located in a strategic, corner outbound location
The opportunity to secure such a high calibre investment is extremely rare, especially when you consider the long lease to a highly successful business, within Melbourne's eastern growth corridor. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity.
417 Canterbury Road, Vermont is For Sale by Auction on Friday 7th July at 12:30pm onsite.
For further information, please contact:
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702