Rare opportunity to secure a substantial and prominent two storey mixed use property over six titles and two street frontages within the vibrant city fringe suburb of Darlinghurst.
- Huge patron catchment situated in the heart of the thriving Darlinghurst entertainment precinct;
- Positioned on the world famous 'Oxford Street', offering an array of cafe's, restaurants, gourmet markets and world class shopping facilities;
- Within close proximity to the Sydney CBD and local transport connections;
- Provides a mixture of accommodation including an expansive large format bar and club over two floors, ground floor retail shops and first floor residential amenity;
- Walk In / Walk Out bar and club opportunity with substantial fit-out, liquor license and capacity for 1,028 people;
- Rare freehold land parcel of 848.9msqr;
- B2 - Local Centre Zoning;
- Floor to space ratio of 3:1 ;
- Building height of 12 metres;
- Exceptional value add or development opportunity with ability to retain substantial ground floor bar facilities; and,
- Compelling development upside including potential uses such as hotel, short term accommodation, boutique residential accommodation, office space or large bar and nightclub (STCA).
Enquiries about the property or inspections should be directed to the exclusive selling agents.