This one is really special. A brand new, purpose built, business premises that is suitable to be used for a number of retails applications including cafe, supermarket and a restaurant (STCA) just to mention a few.
Currently one of the only commercial premises in the immediate area, it makes an attractive investment. Located in the beautiful hills of Bedfordale, this property a offers the opportunity to create and build your own business while capitalising on the future growth in the area.
- Set on a 1142m2 (approx) block
- Building of 240m2 (approx)
- Open area display area plus office
- Originally set up as a cafe/minimart
- Kitchen includes extractor fans, sinks and hand basins
- The building is fenced, gated and has a roller shutter on the front door
- Excellent parking with the possibility of future expansion
- Adjacent to the Churchman Brook Community Centre
- Prominent and highly visible corner location
- Next to tennis courts and children's park
- Vehicle loading and unloading area
- Three reverse cycle air conditioners
- Quality building and facility
- Includes two small sheds
- Good sized cool room
- Large veranda area
- Grease trap
- Price is plus GST
**Opportunity to negotiate for full plant and equipment or can be sold completely vacant
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. De Freitas and Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. De Freitas and Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.