Colliers International is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire IGA, 103 Lygon Street, Carlton with the following key attributes:
- A super prime retail asset in Melbourne's University Precinct
- Centrally positioned in the heart of Melbourne's best retail streets
- Within close proximity to lifestyle amenities including Queen Victoria Market, Carlton Gardens, State Library of Victoria, RMIT University and University of Melbourne
- Well-serviced by public transport facilities that include Melbourne Central Station and Swanston Street trams
- Substantial Retail space of 555msqr* allowing for future subdivision (STCA)
- Securely leased to National Supermarket - IGA, with over 1,400 stores Australia wide
- Net income of approximately $218,400* per annum plus GST and outgoings
- Long lease of five (5) years with four (4) further terms of five (5) years
- 4% Fixed annual increases
For Sale by Tender closing Tuesday 20th June at 12pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Jackie Hanna +61 421 949 903