Cushman and Wakefield, on behalf of the owners, are pleased to present to the market by way of auction 2-4 Dickson Road, Morayfield.
- 10 year triple net lease to 2024 plus options to 2034
- Cash Converters: ASX listed company with 768 stores worldwide
- Large 2,500sqm* corner site adjacent to Morayfield Shopping Centre
- Lettable area of 965sqm*
- Morayfield: Established and rapidly expanding suburb 40km north of Brisbane with national tenants including but not limited to Woolworths, Coles, Bunnings, Officeworks and Aldi
- Tenant pays all usual outgoings including land tax
- Minimum of 4% fixed annual rent increases
- Net income $227,954 pa + GST*
For Sale via Auction to be held at the Cushman and Wakefield Sydney office on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney on Tuesday 17 October at 11am (AEST).
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents at Cushman and Wakefield.