JLL and CBRE are pleased to present 158-162 Cobalt Street to the market for lease. Positioned in the established industrial suburb of Carole Park, 158-162 Cobalt Street is located approximately 20* radial kilometres south-west of the Brisbane CBD. Access to major surrounding arterial networks is provided including the Logan Mwy, Ipswich Mwy, and the Centenary Hwy. Ease of access to Johnson Road is also provided allowing access east to the Gateway Mwy, Pacific Hwy and Beaudesert Road. Established companies in the area include ABC Tissue Products, Simons National Couriers, Goodman Fielder, Alphapharm, Blackwoods and Sealy of Australia.
Features of the property include:
• Newly refurbished 2,302sqm* highly functional office/warehouse facility
• 215sqm* Brand new, ducted air-conditioned and LED lit single level office
• 2,087sqm* Dado construct warehouse
• Excellent internal clearance
• Situated over a 4,020sqm* site zoned Regional Business and Industry (Medium Impact)
• Four (4) overhead cranes (10T) with 5.8m* under hook
• Bay width of 22m*
• 2.5m* tilt panel precast walls around the factory
• New Skylights throughout the factory
phase power supply (400amps) • Dual crossovers allowing for excellent truck access • Accessed via 2 x 9m* wide electric roller doors • Fully secure and fenced yard • Access via dual driveways and two extra wide container height roller doors • Prime Western corridor location with easy access to the Ipswich & Logan Motorways • Established manufacturing and engineering precinct For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Exclusive agents from JLL or CBRE today. *Approx.