Positioned in the creative hub of Surry Hills and only moments to Central Station and the CBD, this stunning warehouse conversion is surrounded by some of Sydney's best and hippest restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, and parks. The property offers soaring high ceilings, great natural light, its' own entrance from street level and is located within one of Sydney's busiest commercial and residential hubs.
Key features of the property include:
- Ground Floor: 204sqm (approx)
- Creative office with exposed brick walls and high herringbone ceilings
- Moments from Central Station and public transport
- Currently partitioned with offices but with the potential for an open plan layout
- Own street level entrance to a reception/breakout area leading to office area
- One (1) secure car space (at additional cost)
- Data/Electrical cabling
- Bathroom and shower facilities
- Security system
- Independent ducted air conditioning
Surry Hills has emerged as one of Sydney's most sought-after postcodes. Trendy cafÃ©s, off-beat hole-in-the-walls, an eclectic bar scene, great pubs, acclaimed theatre and intriguing galleries to fine food and wine and the best coffee in Sydney. One thing's for sure, Surry Hills loves to entertain, day and night.