An unprecedented opportunity to secure one or more state-of-the-art child care centres featuring all fundamental investment attributes in the high growth suburbs of Melbourne.
Ideally positioned within highly regarded and growing residential suburb of Springvale South, this brand new child care centre is perfectly positioned to benefit from Melbourne's booming population and the strong demand for child care across Melbourne.
Some of the many key attributes of these properties include:
- New 20 + 5 + 5 + 5 year lease commencing upon completion
- Tenant: Sparrow Early Learning
- Licensed for 92 places
- Land area of 1,606sq m*
- Building area of 971sq m*
- Net Rental of $244,000
- Anticipated completion of construction is July 2017
This is an extraordinary offering within a portfolio of five leading child care assets, surrounded by schools, extensive retail amenity and positioned centrally within an area undergoing tremendous population growth.
These five child care centres are For Sale Individually or as a Portfolio by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 15 June at 2pm.
The following centres are for sale individually or together:
- 19-21 Point Cook Road, Altona Meadows
- 1-7 Selandra Boulevard, Clyde North
- 1028 Wellington Road, Rowville
- 808-814 Heatherton Road, Springvale South
- 345-351 Hogans Road, Tarneit
To discuss any of these opportunities in detail, please contact the exclusive sales agents at Savills.
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888