The astute investor or owner-occupier would do well taking advantage of this stunning mixed-use development in a thriving area of Sydney’s Sutherland Shire.
Attracting the busy residential catchments of Kirrawee, Gymea, Gymea Bay and Gray’s Point, this brand new, architecturally-designed property is excellently-positioned to take advantage of foot traffic from the local high school, chemist and nearby doctors’ surgery.
Completely independent to the residential component of building, this beautiful commercial space is DA approved for a café and is positioned adjacent to a public reserve. Other highlights include:
* Allocated parking for 5 vehicles plus neighbouring public car park
* Bus stop conveniently located at front of the building
* Disabled lift access
* Common areas include 2 ambulant toilets and 1 handicap toilet
* Beautiful undercover merbau timber decking of approx 140m² with 4 sets of entry steps
* Bi-fold full length glass doors
* Can be subdivided into multiple shops/suites
* Grease trap installed
If you’re ready to expand your commercial property portfolio and take advantage of the mixed-use opportunities this stunning property offers, contact Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 for more information or to arrange an inspection.