23-25 Mangrove Lane is one of the best industrial facilities within Taren Point. Opportunities such as this are rare, with demand for well-positioned, high quality industrial premises currently far out-stripping supply. Whether you are looking for a 1st class investment or a new corporate headquarters, this is an opportunity not to be missed or repeated!
Built in approximately 2004, the well-positioned property near the water’s edge at Taren Point is currently tenanted by Ecoya.
* Land area 2,628m²*
* 1,765m²* total build area
* Modern construction
* High clearance warehouse of approx 9m
* Multiple roller doors
* Undercover loading area
* Gated facility
* Next door to cycle way that goes from Taren Point to Kurnell
* Current annual rent of $268,920.76 pa + GST
* Onsite parking for 12-14 cars*
* Ample hardstand area, ideal for container up and offloading
* Exceptional office area spanning over ground floor and mezzanine
* Staff amenities including lunch room, wash room and male and female bathrooms
* Ecoya have been in occupation for the past 7 years
* Either occupy upon lease expiry or negotiate a new long term lease agreement
With Sydney’s industrial land shortage and the significant demand spiking prices for land and skyrocketing constructions costs, capitlise on this opportunity where all the work is done!
Future opportunities for income diversification are also available, including the potential to subdivide the warehouse in a subleasing arrangement.
Contact Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Open for Inspection:
4:00pm – 4:30pm Friday’s 14th, 21st, 28th July and 4th August, 2017