The property comprises a main road landholding of some 27,180msqr situated to the western side of Dandenong Road and within the well regarded south-eastern industrial and commercial precinct of Clayton, approximately 19kms from the Melbourne CBD.
Clayton is one of the largest centres of science, technology and research in Australia, with some of the science and technology institutions in the precinct including:
- Monash University
- Monash Medical Centre
- Australian Synchrotron
- Australian Stem Cell Centre
- Monash Science Technology Research and Innovation Precinct
- Telstra Research Laboratories
- Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute
- Monash University Accident Research Centre
- Monash Centre for Synchrotron Science
- Centre for Human Bioethics
- Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication
- John Monash Science School
The property is leased for an initial 7 year term to national tenant Australian Clinical Labs with the facility utilised as their head office and core national lab, with the company having operated from the site in excess of 15 years. Additional income is also derived from a telecommunications tower on site.
Originally constructed in 1999, the property comprises a significant facility providing office, laboratory and warehouse accommodation across 2 buildings, as well as significant on-site parking, dual entry/exit points and full drive-around access.