Colliers International are pleased to exclusively offer to market 533-535 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills for sale via Expressions of Interest.
This brand new building of 22 apartments is situated in one of Sydney's most central and connected locations with key infrastructure projects well underway such as the nearby Sydney Light Rail Line on Devonshire Street.
Designed by the innovative award winning Brenchley Architects, 533-535 Elizabeth Street is a building of uncompromising quality that has street presence that will last the test of time.
533-535 Elizabeth Street has the following key attributes:
- Brand new 22 luxury apartments plus retail
- Featuring stunning roof top terrace and pool facilities
- Rare approval for residential or hotel use
- Excellent long term lease profile
- Significant depreciation benefits
- Close to Sydney's Education Hub
- Excellent proximity to Sydney CBD
- Within close proximity to the new Light Rail Line
- 400 metres to Central Station and key amenities
Situated in one of the most connected locations in Sydney, 533-535 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills is offered via Expressions of Interest campaign closing 4pm, Wednesday 17th May 2017.
For further details please contact Miron Solomons, Matt Pontey or Gus Moors of Colliers International.