Savills is pleased to offer for sale this high profile hotel freehold in an outstanding city-fringe location, with huge future development potential at 45-55 Dudley Street, West Melbourne.
The key attributes of the property include:
- High profile city-fringe, two-level hotel
- Undercover parking for 13 cars
- Huge landholding of 1,304sq m*
- Prominent 30m* frontage to Dudley Street plus rear lane access
- Very strongly trading hotel with 42 spacious suites plus restaurant, conference facilities etc
- The perfect hotel position with easy CBD access, public transport options and a short walk to the picturesque Flagstaff Gardens
- Unbelievable development potential with a 38-level tower next door
- The ultimate lifestyle location with huge demand, evidenced by the four-week sell-out of 241 apartment project directly opposite subject site
- A rare opportunity to acquire a high profile, successfully trading hotel freehold!
The opportunity to secure such a high calibre city-fringe investment and development opportunity is very rare, especially when you consider the very strongly trading business, high quality building and enormous landholding. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity.
For Immediate Private Sale.
For further information, please contact:
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702