CI Australia are delighted to offer for sale 594 – 596 Crown Street, Surry Hills by Public Auction.
The site located at 594-596 Crown Street, Surry Hills presents a unique opportunity for re-developing an existing heritage building in the heart of Surry Hills.
The large site is prime for re-development given its generous planning controls and under-utilised floor space ratio. The owners have commissioned a concept by APP & WMK Architecture, endorsing the construction of 8 residences to the rear of the site in addition to the conversion of the existing heritage building into a further two residences.
This spectacular local heritage item building has been refurbished providing creative office and professional rooms for small tenants within close proximity to the Sydney CBD.
- 529sqm site area
- B2 Local Centre zoning with 2:1 FSR
- Concept by APP & WMK Architects for 10 apartments (STCA)
- Site comprises a refurbished Federation Anglo Dutch office building
- Located 2km South East of the Sydney CBD
- Close to the Sydney Light Rail
- Estimated Fully Leased Gross Income $255,000 + GST (approx.)