Savills is delighted to offer for sale 27 Princes Highway, Dandenong.
The property represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire a permit approved mixed-use development site, which is ideally located in Dandenong's Activity Centre and within close proximity to an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A high profile site of 733sq m*
- Prominent 20m* frontage to Princes Highway
- Flexible Comprehensive Development Zone 2
- Approved permit in place for landmark project comprising 66 apartments + retail/commercial space
- Cleverly and efficiently designed project with no basement, providing for a cost effective build
- An outstanding position within the heart of the Dandenong Activity Centre at the cusp of the Lonsdale Street retail precinct, and opposite Coles/Dandenong Market
- Close proximity to Dandenong Plaza Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Kmart, Target, JB Hi-Fi Reading Cinemas and more)
- A short walk from Dandenong Train Station, providing direct CBD access
- Excellent vehicular connectivity with easy access to both EastLink and the Monash Freeway
- Dandenong is just 35km* from the Melbourne CBD and is a thriving Activity Centre, with a recent $290m state government investment further enhancing the precinct
- With an abundance of lifestyle and retail amenity, coupled with ongoing investment and growth - this is a permit approved opportunity not to be missed!
The opportunity to secure a prime site in such a highly sought after location is extremely rare, particularly given the exceptional development permit within a major growth area.
27 Princes Highway, Dandenong is for Private Sale.
For further information, please contact:
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888