Colliers International and Barry Marshall Real Estate are pleased to offer this versatile South Yarra site positioned moments from the action of Chapel Street, the luxury of Tivoli Road and the convenience of South Yarra Station. With the benefit of significant holding income, excellent improvements on-site and an unrivalled position this property is not to be missed.
• Total land area of 561m²* with dual street access
• Flexible Activity Centre Zoning benefiting from a generous 5 level height allowance (STCA)
• Situated in one of Melbourne’s most established, strong performing and highly sought after apartment markets
• High quality existing improvements with a total building area of 480m²*
• Securely leased until October 2018 with no further options
• Current net income of $80,300 plus GST and outgoings
• Unrivalled position in the heart of South Yarra with immediate access to the Chapel Street Lifestyle Precinct, Forrest Hill Precinct, Church Street Richmond and Toorak Road Retail Precinct.
• Close proximity to ‘The Vogue Shopping Centre’ which includes a Woolworths, Big W and large number of specialty stores, restaurants and cafes
Excellent leisure amenity nearby with easy access to Como Park, the Yarra River, The Botanical Gardens Precinct and Fawkner Park. • One of Melbourne’s finest suburbs with a median house price in excess of $1,800,000** The property will be Auctioned Thursday 19 October at 12 pm on site. For more information about this versatile South Yarra land holding please contact the marketing agents at Colliers International and Barry Marshall Real Estate. Colliers International: Hamish Burgess - 0421 641 497 Ben Baines - 0438 328 407 Jun Lai ??? - 0456 535 000 ------- Barry Marshall - 0419 161 465 * Approx ** Source REA Group