Colliers International are pleased to present an exceptionally rare opportunity to acquire a superbly located, boutique sized permitted development site with plans by well renowned architect, Wood Marsh. With short term holding income, and endorsed plans this boutique opportunity is ready to go.
Key highlights of this tremendous site are:
• Permitted development over 6 levels with plans by renowned architect Marsh Wood
• Site area of approx. 286m²
• Mixed Use Zone (MUZ)
• Holding income of approx. $86,500 per annum
• Super Site Billboard Permits in place – Not to be repeated
• Prime corner site at the intersection of Barkly, Inkerman and Grey Streets
• Situated in close proximity to Acland Street, Fitzroy Street and Prahran Train Station
• Surrounding median house price of approximately $1,270,000
• Plethora of surrounding schools, parklands, beaches and retail amenity
• Only 5 kilometres from the CBD
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents Colliers International.
Bryson Cameron +61 434 608 316
Ben Baines +61 438 328 407
Jeremy Gruzewski +61 422 211 021