JLL South Sydney are pleased to bring to market for sale 192 – 200 Euston Road, Alexandria via Public Auction on Tuesday 10th October 2017. This unique freestanding industrial building must be sold.
192 – 200 Euston Road, Alexandria presents an outstanding opportunity for both owner occupiers and investors. Well positioned in Alexandria opposite Sydney Park (recently upgraded) and walking distance to St Peters Train Station. Due to WestConnex the subject property will benefit from better main arterial access such as M5 and M1 Motorways, Alexandria, Mascot, Sydney Airport and Port Botany.
The key attributes of this property include:
- 2,787sqm (approx.) building area
- 1,960sqm (approx.) site area
- Motivated vendor – building will be sold!
- Walking distance to St Peters train station and proposed Alexandria parklands at the St Peters interchange.
- Either occupy or potential for short sale and lease back – Guaranteed return!
- Extensive freezer / cold storage fit out. Suitable for food user or easily removed for conventional warehousing / commercial space.
- High clearance warehousing - up to 9.3m internal clearance
- Rare IN1 General
Industrial zoning - Well placed to take advantage of WestConnex allowing immediate access to Western Sydney. - Located 4.5km (approx.) from Sydney’s CBD and with excellent access to the M5 and M1 Motorways, Sydney Airport and Port Botany. - Opposite recently upgraded Sydney Park and up-and-coming Sydney Park Life residential development. - Well positioned in the Sydney CBD to Airport corridor. - Remarkable 68.8m (approx.) frontage to Euston Road 192-200 Euston Road, Alexandria is being offered For Sale via Auction being held on Tuesday 10th October 2017 at 10:30am, Mezzanine Level, 50 Market Street, Sydney. For more information or to request a copy of the information memorandum please contact one of the exclusive JLL selling agents. Edward Washer 0435 782 455 Charlie McKenzie 0416 833 118