Savills is delighted to offer for sale this significant, corner landholding located at 9-27 Kororoit Creek Road, Williamstown.
This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prominent, corner development site in what is one of Melbourne's most desirable and highly sought after waterfront suburbs - Williamstown. The property is surrounded by an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity including The Strand and Anchorage Marina, Douglas Parade shopping precinct, as well as having many local schools and direct access to major roads connecting to Melbourne's CBD.
The key attributes of this site include:
- Substantial landholding of 2,435 square metres*
- High profile corner location with frontages to Kororoit Creek Road and Swanston Street, with vehicular access from Swanston Street only
- General Residential Zone 2
- Ideally located within a blue-chip suburb in Melbourne's booming west
- Significant development potential with a high level of design flexibility
- A short drive to the major retail strip of Douglas Parade and other local retail amenity
- Walking distance to North Williamstown Train Station
- Direct CBD access via Melbourne Road to the West Gate Freeway
- Well serviced by parks and many local schools
The opportunity to secure a large site in this premium area with strong growth trends is extremely rare, especially when you consider the surrounding retail amenity, schools, parklands and access to major transport links. Accordingly, we encourage prospective buyers to actively consider this exceptional opportunity.
9-27 Kororoit Creek Road, Williamston is For Sale by Public Tender closing Wednesday 19 July at 2pm.
For further information, please contact:
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266