Colliers International is pleased to offer a premium residential development site situated in a blue chip suburb with a strong median house price of $1,200,000*.
165-169 Keilor Road, Essendon presents as an exceptional permitted residential development opportunity as a result of the below key features:
- Approved permit and endorsed plans for a seven (7) level development comprising 121 large apartments and 923msqr of valuable, high exposure retail space
- Significant corner site with a total land area of 3,548msqr*
- Flexible Commercial 1 zoning
- Excellent position on Keilor Road with immediate access to the Number 59 tram and 476, 477 and 483 Bus routes
- 400m* from the bustling Keilor Road Shopping Strip which includes a Woolworths Supermarket, major banks, restaurants, cafes and specialty stores
- Only 3.5km* from Highpoint Shopping Centre and 750msqr* from Essendon DFO
- Located close to a number of highly successful apartment projects demonstrating the area to be a proven and established apartment market
The property is for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Thursday 8 June at 2pm.
For any enquiries please contact exclusive marketing agents Colliers International.