- Substantial 859,100sqm property
- Only 27km* from Melbourne CBD
- Development bordering Urban Growth Boundary
Colliers International are pleased to offer this rare opportunity, for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday November 30 at 2pm. This key site is surrounded by some of Melbourne’s most renowned residential Estates including successful Waterways and Somerfield.
Key property features are below:
- A significant site of 85.91ha*
- The property is bordering Melbourne’s Urban Growth Boundary
- 27km* south east of Melbourne CBD (only 25 minute* commute)
- Three wide street frontages including over 1km* of frontage onto one of Melbourne’s major arterial roads, Springvale Road, as well as Hutton Road and Pillars Road.
- Situated within the Greater Dandenong LGA, within Melbourne’s premium south-eastern corridor
- Directly opposite Waterways and nearby Somerfield Estate
- Surrounded by established amenity including educational, retail and sporting facilities
Springvale Road: 1,080.2m*
Hutton Road: 435.36m*
Pillars Road: 1,241.02m*
opportunity to secure such a large site in Melbourne’s growth corridor is extremely rare. Springvale Road, Keysborough, is currently zoned Green Wedge and borders Melbourne’s Urban Growth Boundary. Pre-existing infrastructure is a reflection of the premium location including the Eastlink, Monash Freeway, Dingley Bypass and the Peninsula Link. The site presents an opportunity to be rezoned (STCA) and create a future world class development in a premium location. Springvale Road, Keysborough, is an opportunity to not be missed. For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International. Trent Hobart 0433 196 452 Mia Smith 0437 177 542 Mark Burgio 0423 388 981 *Denotes approx.