Ray White Commercial are pleased to offer this 161.1 hectare development approved land subdivision opportunity on Damascus Road, Damascus , QLD 4671, for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 6th December 2017 at 4pm.
* Amazing 161.1 hectare land opportunity on Bruce Highway.
* Development Approval for a 97 lot subdivision.
* Subdivision sites with sizes between 5000m2 and 4.04 ha.
* Currently suitable for Cattle Grazing or Breeding or as a Single Dwelling and Farm.
* Situated on the outskirts of Gin Gin on the Bruce Highway.
* 200 acres deep black soil flats
* 60 acres of creek flats on Gin Gin Creek
* Irrigation channel across Runges Road
* Fully fenced property
* 3 Bedroom brick house with hardwood floors and fireplace
* 4 Bay Shed next to house
* 2x 5000 gallon water tanks
* 1x10,000 gallon concrete water tank, concrete slabs and septic tank
* Possible dam sites available.
* Property borders Bruce Highway, Gin Gin Creek and Damascus Road.
* Good road access across property.
The development/commercial farming site is situated on the Bruce Highway in Damascus on the outskirts of Gin Gin.
Gin Gin is a town in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Queensland situated on the Bruce Highway and lies 350km north of the state capital Brisbane and 53km south-west of Bundaberg. The property is located within Bundaberg Regional Council local government area.
*8 minutes north of Gin Gin (4.2kms)
* 4 hours north of Brisbane (350km)
* 3 hours south of Rockhampton (265km)
* 2 hours south of Gladstone (165km)
* 45 minutes from Bundaberg (53km)
* 47 minutes from Childers (60km)
* 1.5 hours from Hervey Bay (118km)
* 1.5 hours from Maryborough (118km)
For a copy of the detailed information memorandum or further information please contact Peter Laurent of Ray White Commercial.